Monday 21 September 2015

How to Organize Files and Find Them on a PC [Video]

Video Post
In this 7 minute video, you’ll learn some tips and tricks for organizing files and finding them on a PC. While I’m using Windows 8.1, the system I teach for organizing files is adapted from one Gina Trapani shared in her Lifehacker guide and can be used on any device.

How to Organize Files and Find Them on a PC: Essential Questions

  • How does the computer letter the drives?
  • What does a network drive look like?
  • How can students organize files on a computer so they can find them?
  • How do you copy and move files from one place to another?

I teach this very early in Computer Fundamentals. Many educators and students do not know how to copy, move, organize, and don’t have a system for keeping their files organized!

This is from my basics series over on my YouTube channel. Contact me if you have special requests for tutorials. 

The post How to Organize Files and Find Them on a PC [Video] appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment