A conversation with Mark Eichenlaub in episode 71 of the 10-Minute Teacher Podcast
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
Today Mark Eichenlaub @MarkWEichenlaub talk about taking care of a very important person in your classroom – YOU! We’ll talk about everything from lunchroom food to considering your own energy. I needed this conversation!
- Stream by clicking here.
- The transcript will be uploaded soon to this blog post as soon as it is available.
In today’s show, Mark talks about energizing yourself:
- How to get back up when we’re tired
- A simple way to energize yourself
- Loving your students is OK
- How the lunchroom can sabotage our energy
- When Mark almost left teaching and why he didn’t
I hope you enjoy this episode with Mark!
Selected Links from this Episode
- Twitter handle: @MarkWEichenlaub
- Blog: http://www.prosperousteachers.com
- The Miracle Morning: The Not So Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (before 8 am) by Hal Elrod
- What do do when you find yourself overcommitted by Michael Hyatt
Full Bio As Submitted
Mark is the founder at ProsperousTeachers.com. He is a 7th Grade ELA Teacher and Cross-Country Coach in Flossmoor, Illinois.
Mark’s work has been featured in the New York Times and other publications on ways for teachers to earn more money. He focuses on ways to make teaching more meaningful and exciting for both teachers and students at his website and in his classroom.
Transcript for this episode
To be posted as soon as it is available. Check back soon!
The post 5 Ways to Energize Yourself for Great Teaching Every Day #MondayMotivation appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!