A conversation with Trish Rubin on episode 79 of the 10-minute Teacher Podcast
From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
- Stream by clicking here.
- The transcript will be uploaded and posted right here at soon as soon as it is available.
In today’s show, Trish Rubin discusses what you need to know about school and personal branding:
- Defining brand as it relates to education
- The risks of brand myopia in schools
- The reason we need to change how we communicate
- The aspects of building a brand
- Individual teacher brand
I hope you enjoy this episode with Trish Rubin!
Selected Links from this Episode
- Twitter handle: @trishrubin
- Blog: http://www.trishrubin.com
- BrandED: Tell Your Story, Build Relationships and Empower Learning by Eric Sheninger and Trish Rubin
Enter the book giveaway contest
Full Bio As Submitted
Trish Rubin is an lifetime educator and a “second act” entrepreneur who consults education and business organizations in improved brand communication. She teaches Marketing and Brand Management at CUNY/Baruch College in NYC and consults in K-16 educational professional development and across business, agencies and nonprofit organizations.
With Eric Sheninger, she has co-authored the first complete guide to using brand/marketing as tools for empowering schools in a digital/ social media age.
Transcript for this episode
To be posted as soon as it is available. Check back soon!