From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
Elizabeth Iwaszewicz talks about five strategies for designated and integrated English Language Development (ELD).
Today’s Sponsor: Metaverse is a powerful augmented reality app. They have a new classroom management tool called Collections. These let the teacher:
- View all student experiences in one place
- Edit and View Experiences in one place
- Share Student Experiences as a group
Metaverse is free for teachers and students to create as many AR experiences as you want. The new classroom management features in Metaverse are free to try with promo code ARforEDU. You can use these features after your free trial for a $7 a month fee. My students are making apps in Metaverse. Try it out today!
Listen to Elizabeth Iwaszewicz on the 10-Minute Teacher Podcast
Elizabeth Iwaszewicz’s Bio as Submitted
Twenty years in the elementary school setting
Current Position: Lead Coach, Curriculum and Instruction, Office of Professional Growth and Development
San Francisco Unified School District, San Francisco, CA
- National Board Certified Teacher Generalist, Early Childhood
- Instructional Leadership Corps
- Collaborate with a team of educators statewide in partnership with Stanford University and Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education (SCOPE) to provide professional development to public school educators in implementing CCSS and NGSS.
- Teaching Channel Presenter: Five Essential Practices in the Elementary ELL Classroom
- Presenter at the Good Teaching Conference (2016, 2019)- Using HyperLinks in Classroom Curriculum, Design Thinking with MakeyMakeys
- Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Video with San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) Multilingual Department
- Presenter at SFUSD events on Supporting ELLs with Academic Conversation
The post 5 Essential Practices for Designated and Integrated ELD appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!